NIT Kurukshetra Non Teaching vacancy 2023 online Recruitment Notification. Online Apply, Start from, last date, age Criteria, Educational Criteria, Age limit, total Vacancy, Notification Download, how to apply, syllabus and Pattern provide in this post
Post Name : various Non- Teaching
Advt no. – 02/2023 & 03/2023
Published by: National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
Published Date: 11/01/2023
Table of Contents
NIT Recruitment 2023
Important Dates For
|Last Date For Apply||28/02/2023|
|Last Date For Fee||28/02/2023|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents||07/03/2023|
Age Limit For
|General||Age Vary from post to Post chyeck Notification for more detail|
Age Relaxation as Per govt Rules
|Post Name||Vacancy in no|
|Sr. Student Activity or Sports officer||1|
|Technical Officer (Chemistry)||1|
|Technical Officer (Computer)||1|
|Junior Engineer (civil)||3|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Student Activity & Sports Assistant||1|
|Librarian & Information Assistant||1|
Important Links for
|Apply online||Click here|
|Notification for adv 2/2023||Click here|
|Notification for adv 3/2023||Click here|
|Whatsapp updates||Click here|
|Telegram Updates||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Also check if you are From Haryana
|Haryana Gk with Tricks||Click here|
|Haryana Current Affairs monthly||Click here|
|Haryana Gk Practice Set||Click here|
How to apply:
1. The candidates need to apply online in the online recruitment portal of Institute website:
www.nitkkr.ac.in from 13.01.2023 to 28.02.2023 upto 11:59 p.m. Candidates should click on
the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form
giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is
required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be
accepted and summarily rejected.
2. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained
once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs
to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph & signature. In
case the candidate is called for skill test, he/she will be required to produce his/her original
certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
3. The hard copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in
support of the information given by the candidate in their online application should reach the
Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana) by post. Name of
the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope used for sending the hard copy of
the application. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered
and applied online. The hard copy of application along with documents must reach the
address along with self attested copy of all documents in support of their age, qualification,
experience etc. by 07.03.2023 upto 05.30 p.m.
4. It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will
be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite selfattested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received on or before 07.03.2023.
5. NIT, Kurukshetra will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit his/her
online application within the last date on account of system error or any other reasons.
list of Documents Send with Hard Copy
1. Printout of online Application duly signed in each page.
2. Self-Attested copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards.
3. Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates/testimonials.
4. Self-Attested copies Community Certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC), certificates for Person with
Disabilities (PwBD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC
category candidates, latest non-creamy layer Certificate is essential.
5. Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities.