CTU Bus Driver and Conductor Recruitment 2023 online Apply Notification chandigarh transport undertaking bus driver and conductor recruitment Start from, last date, age Criteria, Educational Criteria, Age limit, total Vacancy, admit card download, Notification Download, how to apply, syllabus and Pattern provide in this post
Post Name : Bus Driver & Conductors
Published by: CTU (Chandigarh Transport undertaking)
Published Date: 15/03/2023
Table of Contents
CTU Driver And Conductor Recruitment
|CTU (Chandigarh Transport undertaking)
|Driver & Conductors
|Last Date to Apply
|Mode of Apply
|Join Telegram Group
Important Dates For
|Last Date For Apply
|Last Date For Fee
|Admit card Released
Age Limit For
|25 years to 37 years
|OBC & DSem
|Vacancy in no
Qualification Required :
For Drivers Educational Qualification:
1) 10th pass from any recognized board/University.
2) Should hold a valid License to drive Heavy Transport Vehicle / Heavy
3) Should hold a HTV/HMV driving license at least 05 years old.
4) Should not have been convicted for any offense indicating that he is not
capable of performing efficiently to the duties for the post of driver.
5) In case of ex-servicemen candidates who possess Army matriculation
certificates shall also be eligible.
For Conductors Educational Qualification:
1. 10+2 pass from any recognized board/University.
2. Should hold a valid conductor’s license issued from the Govt. recognized
Document requires for Application
i) Relevant Degree/Diploma Certificate.
ii) Reserve Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable).
iii) Original counterfoil of the Fee Payment Challan.
iv) Proof of Date of Birth Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
v) Certificate as proof of age relaxation, if claimed.
vi) Proof of being Departmental Candidate, if applicable.
21. If you are an Ex-Serviceman, additional certificates/documents mentioning the following will also be required: –
Date of Enrolment.
Date of Release/Discharge.
Reason of Release/Discharge.
Selection process :
- Driving test
- Document Verification ( Marksheets & Driving License)
Selection Criteria: –
(a) All eligible candidates shall be called for a written test (objective type
multiple choices). The written test consists of three sections:-
i) Knowledge of Motor Vehicle Act and Traffic rules = 50 Marks
ii) Knowledge of Bus/Vehicle Repair Maintenance = 40 Marks
iii) Basic Knowledge of First-Aid = 10 Marks
Total = 100 Marks
(b). There shall be no negative marking. However, the qualifying marks shall be
25% for SC candidates and for other categories 30% marks.
The question paper for each test shall be in Hindi, English & Punjabi
Note : In case two or more candidates secure equal marks in written test/
merit, the candidates elder in age shall be considered for Driving Skill Test.
(c) The candidate who qualifies the above said test will be called for the Driving
Skill Test in the order of merit in respective category @ ratio of 1:10, till the
vacancies are filled or list of eligible pass candidates exhausted whichever is
earlier. Driving Skill Test shall be conducted at one of the Govt.
Important Links for
|Full Notification Driver
|Full Notification Conductors
|Check other New jobs
Also check if you are From Haryana
|Haryana Gk with Tricks
|Haryana Current Affairs monthly
|Haryana Gk Practice Set
How to Apply Ctu Driver and Conductor Recruitment 2023
- Apply Karne se pehle upar post aur Notification jarur padhe
- notification ke baad upar diye gaye apply link par click kare
- then aap login/registration kare aur official website me enter kare
- Enter kaarne ke baad apin detail fill kare aur last me final submit se pehle Preview le
- preview me sab check kare agr detail galy hui to apka form reject or aap debarred ho skte hai
- last me fee submit krwana na bhule or uske baad print ya pdf le le
- agar jankari achi lagi to aap post ko jarur share kare studykarlo.com
- check Full Detail – Click here