Chandigarh pgt Recruitment 2023 Notification, vacancy Detail chd pgt recruitment Online Apply, Start from, last date, age Criteria, Educational Criteria, Age limit, total Vacancy, admit card download, Notification Download, how to apply, syllabus and Pattern provide in this post
Post Name : Lecturer in Chandigarh (PGT)
Published by: Education Department Chandigarh Administration
Published Date: 17-10-2023
Table of Contents
Chandigarh pgt Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Education Department Chandigarh Administration|
|Post Name||PGT teacher (Lecturer’s)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||9300-34800 + Grade pay of 4800|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Chandigarh PGT Recruitment|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Important Dates For
|Last Date For Apply||16/11/2023|
|Last Date For Fee||20/11/2023|
|Admit card Released||Notify soon|
|General||21 to 37 years as on 01.01.2023|
Pay Scale :-
Lecturer PGT – 9300-34800 + Grade pay of 4800
|Post Name||Vacancy in no|
Qualification Required :
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF LECTURER (PGTs) (SCHOOL CADRE)
- Academic stream [A]
- (i) Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- (ii) Bachelor of Education Degree recognized by NCTE with at least 45% marks in aggregate or its equivalent with relevant teaching subject.
- [B] Two years integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent course of Lecturers in Science Subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Physical Education [A] (1) M.A. in Physical Education with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- (ii) Bachelor of Education Degree recognized by NCTE with at least 45% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
- Master in Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Exam Pattern :
MODE OF SELECTION AND SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF LECTURER
a. Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective b. Type Test. One objective type test of 150 Marks (Part-A and Part-B) will be conducted in single/Multiple shifts/sessions. Qualifying marks for each part (Part-A and Part-B separately) will be 40% for all candidates.
b. Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under: Total no. of questions: 150 Total marks :150 Time : (Part A 50 Minutes in Single shift) (Part B 100 Minutes)
Selection process :
SELECTION PROCEDURE: All the candidates who will submit ONLINE application along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be issued admit card to appear in the written exam without checking the eligibility conditions.
II. After the conduct of written test, answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
III. Marks obtained by the candidates in written test will be uploaded on the website.
IV.In case two or more candidates are having same marks in written test then a candidate having higher marks in B.Ed will rank higher in the merit (for academic stream Lecturers). Even if, ties not settled as above then candidate senior in age will rank higher in merit.
V. Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test will be uploaded on the website and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for scrutiny of original document and checking of eligibility conditions. (to be read along with point VI)
VI. In the first round, candidates to be called for scrutiny of original documents under each category will be 3 times (three times) the number of posts under each category. VII. List of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test (Part-A, Part-B). Final merit list for selection will be released after checking of eligibility conditions and ICT skill training certificates.
Important Links for
|Apply online||Registration – Click here|
|ज्वाइन Whatsapp Channel||Click here|
|ज्वाइन Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Check other New jobs||Click here|
Also check if you are From Haryana
|Haryana Gk with Tricks||Click here|
|Haryana Current Affairs monthly||Click here|
|Haryana Gk Practice Set||Click here|
How to Apply lecturer posts in PGT Chandigarh
- Apply Karne se pehle upar post aur Notification jarur padhe
- notification ke baad upar diye gaye apply link par click kare
- then aap login/registration kare aur official website me enter kare
- Enter kaarne ke baad apin detail fill kare aur last me final submit se pehle Preview le
- preview me sab check kare agr detail galy hui to apka form reject or aap debarred ho skte hai
- last me fee submit krwana na bhule or uske baad print ya pdf le le
- agar jankari achi lagi to aap post ko jarur share kare studykarlo.com