Post : Cisf Asi Stenographer, Head constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022
Published by : Cisf ( Central Industrial safety Force)
Published date :-07/09/2022
Short Info : – Cisf Asi Steno, Hc Ministerial Recruitment 2022 540+ posts Online 10+2 Recruitment CIsf Bharti, . Any candidate who is interested in this recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 26 September 2022 to 25 October 2022. For eligibility, age limit, PET Details, Skill Test, Typing, pay scale, selection procedure and all other information in recruitment, read the complete cisf asi steno and hc ministerial notification issued by cisf and then apply
Table of Contents
CISF ASI (Stenographer ) HC ministerail Recruitment 2022
Studykaro.com Free Education & Job platform
|Last Date for Apply
|Last Date For Fee
|Exam Date & Admit card
|26/10/1997 — 25/10/2004.
CISF ASI Steno & HC ministerial posts
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer
|Important links for CIsf Asi Steno & Head Constable in Ministerial
|Check Other new jobs
|Admit Card Download
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Check Cisf Official Website
Recruitment Process of Cisf Asi Stenographer, Head constable Ministerial
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Documentation/Written Examination/Skill Test/Medical
Examination will be taken in first step after Admit Card issue
- Written Exam will held under OMR/CBT based mode in only hindi & English Language.
- The number of candidates is to be called for Skill Test would purely depend on merit
in the written examination for which qualifying marks would be 35% for
UR/EWS/Ex.Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC. However, it will not be mandatory
to call all the qualified candidates in the written examination for skill test i.e. (Dictation
& Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for
Head Constable (Ministerial). The number of candidates to be called for skill test
would depend on total number of qualified candidates in the written examination with
reference to the number of vacancies for each post and each category. Accordingly,
cut off marks would be prescribed for each category.
- Only those candidates who find place in the merit list as per the available vacancy in
each category on all India basis will be called for Detailed Medical Examination
- Verification of required eligibility certificates/documents with the original will be carried
out at the time of Documentation.
- Vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable
(Ministerial) will be filled on all India basis.
- Final result will be declared based on the performance of candidates in Written
Examination subject to their qualifying the Physical Standard Test (PST),
Documentation, Skill Test, Medical Examination and other conditions stipulated in this
FAQ:- How to apply for CIsf ASI stenographer, how to find Ministerial posts , Head Constable pots in Ministerial department,new Jobs in Cisf